Thursday, September 18, 2014

Meat and Potato Pie


Meat and Potato Pie

1 slightly beaten egg
1 cup milk
¼ C.  Ketchup
1 T instant minced onions ( I use real ones and wing it)
¾ t Salt
1/8 t pepper
1 pound ground beef
Enough instant potatoes for 8 servings.
½ Cheddar

Combine the egg, half the dray instant mashed potatoes.  (Sometimes I top it with my own real mashed potatoes)
Milk, ketchup, onion, salt, pepper, add beef and mix well.  Spread in a 9 inch pie plate
(I use a 9x9 casserole dish)

I use real mashed potatoes on top!
Bake at 350 for 35 minutes.  Prepare remaining potatoes according to direction.  Spoon atop hot pie.  Sprinkle Cheese over potatoes.  Cute in wedges and serve with ketchup.

Going to double and freeze.


2 comments:

  1. What I am about to say is a testimony of a great spiritual spell caster who is worldwide known as @Drbowsolutionhome  This man helped me bring my ex wife back to me. Since 2009, after 7 years of disorder in my marriage, it came to a very huge colossal disaster. My wife left me and took my kids along with her which left me alone. 2 years later I was hearing news of a great spell caster who help people with their desires and I read about him online. I saw his contact @drbowsolutionhome and I contacted him. Within 3 days, my wife came to meet me and told me how much she missed me and the family being a whole. She said she needed me back to her and I was very glad with myself. I am thanking Doctor Bow today for what he did for me. Contact doctor Bow if you are passing through any problem today at : drbowsolutionhome@gmail.com or whats App :  +2348121786772  

    ReplyDelete
  2. My ex-husband and I had always managed to stay friendly after our divorce in February 2017. But I always wanted to get back together with him, All it took was a visit to this spell casters website last December, because my dream was to start a new year with my husband, and live happily with him.. This spell caster requested a specific love spell for me and my husband, and I accepted it. And this powerful spell caster began to work his magic. And 48 hours after this spell caster worked for me, my husband called me back for us to be together again, and he was remorseful for all his wrong deeds. My spell is working because guess what: My “husband” is back and we are making preparations on how to go to court and withdraw our divorce papers ASAP. This is nothing short of a miracle. Thank you Dr Emu for your powerful spells. Words are not enough. here is his Email: emutemple@gmail.com or call/text him on his WhatsApp +2347012841542

    ReplyDelete