Friday, September 19, 2014

Potato Salad

Adapted from foodnetowork.com Courtesy of the Neely's.




5 large red potatoes ( we use Yukon Gold)
2 ribs celery, chopped
1/2 large onion, chopped
4 hard boiled eggs. three chopped, one sliced
2 heaping Tablespoons sweet pickle relish, drained
1/2 C. Salad Dressing ( they recommend Miracle Whip, my home made mayo is great in this.  
1 Tablespoon yellow mustard
1 Tablespoon sugar
paprika for garnish
salt to taste


Directions
Boil cubed potatoes until they are tender.( or boil whole potatoes )
Drain and cool.  In a large bowl add celery, onion, 3 eggs and pickle relish.  Add the salad dressing, yellow mustard and sugar and salt to taste.  Stir well, Please sliced egg on thep and sprinik with paprika,.  Let the salad chill in the fridge for at least 2 1/2 hours or overnight.



1 comment:

  1. What I am about to say is a testimony of a great spiritual spell caster who is worldwide known as @Drbowsolutionhome  This man helped me bring my ex wife back to me. Since 2009, after 7 years of disorder in my marriage, it came to a very huge colossal disaster. My wife left me and took my kids along with her which left me alone. 2 years later I was hearing news of a great spell caster who help people with their desires and I read about him online. I saw his contact @drbowsolutionhome and I contacted him. Within 3 days, my wife came to meet me and told me how much she missed me and the family being a whole. She said she needed me back to her and I was very glad with myself. I am thanking Doctor Bow today for what he did for me. Contact doctor Bow if you are passing through any problem today at : drbowsolutionhome@gmail.com or whats App :  +2348121786772  

    ReplyDelete