Thursday, September 18, 2014

Swirly pizza casarole


Swirly pizza casarole
 
2 lbs ground beef...
1 onion (chopped)
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
2 (26 ounce) jars spaghetti sauce
16 ounces rotini pasta, (cooked and drained)
5 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (20 oz)
8 ounces sliced pepperoni

Cooking Instructions:

Step 1: Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees. In a large skillet fry ground beef, and onion. Add Italian seasoning. Cook until the beef is browned. Drain.

Step 2: Stir in pasta sauce and 3 cups of cheese into the meat mixture. Add half of pepperoni. Place mixture into 2 greased 9×13” baking dishes. Sprinkle with the remaining mozzarella cheese and top with pepperoni.

Step 3: Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes

1 comment:

  1. What I am about to say is a testimony of a great spiritual spell caster who is worldwide known as @Drbowsolutionhome  This man helped me bring my ex wife back to me. Since 2009, after 7 years of disorder in my marriage, it came to a very huge colossal disaster. My wife left me and took my kids along with her which left me alone. 2 years later I was hearing news of a great spell caster who help people with their desires and I read about him online. I saw his contact @drbowsolutionhome and I contacted him. Within 3 days, my wife came to meet me and told me how much she missed me and the family being a whole. She said she needed me back to her and I was very glad with myself. I am thanking Doctor Bow today for what he did for me. Contact doctor Bow if you are passing through any problem today at : drbowsolutionhome@gmail.com or whats App :  +2348121786772  

    ReplyDelete